TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Apart from the professions mentioned in this visa application are not allowed to engage in any sort of work with or without charges.
Applicant shall abide by the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and shall not interfere in the internal affairs of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
Legal action will be taken against those who violate or contravene any provision of the existing laws, rules and regulations of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
Applicant shall not be allowed to travel to the restricted area without seeking prior permission.
It is important to notice that the Approval letter is not a confirmed Visa letter.
The Approval letter is valid up to 90 days from the date of issue. There will be no refund for Visa Processing Fees.
In unfortunate case of if your application is rejected, no reason will be provided or can be requested.
NOTICE TO TOURISTS
The information of eVisa and of restricted area are on www.oway.com.mm and www.mip.gov.mm respectively.
You can apply according to the following procedures:
- (a) Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
- (b) You have to present one color photo (4 cm X 6 cm) taking during (3) months and return ticket.
- (c) Length of stay is (28) days from the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- (d) You can pay application fee, US$ 50 + service charge, US$ 10 by using Visa, Master, Credit/ Debit.
- (e) You will not refund whether eVisa is granted or not.
- (f) We will reply the information if we receive application within (1) hours.
- (g) The processing time is maximum (7) working days for granting eVisa.
- (h) The validity of eVisa approval letter is (3) months from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
If the applicant mentioned children under (7) years old who is accompany with him, you have to put the name of that child, date of birth in the minor block of the application form.
In case your passport has expired, you have to get a new one before making visa application. The reason is that according to Myanmar regulation, the passport must be at least 6 month valid from your entry date or else you will not be allowed to enter Myanmar.
The applicant should complete individual personal data whether passenger is FIT or package tour.
Duration of visa validity you can only use single entry. Do not allow to enter again.
For initial, passengers with eVisa are only permitted to enter at Yangon International Airport. We will announce the extended plan on time.
If the decision is not allowed to entry, you may return by the same flight.
Ordinary passport holders from the following countries are giving visa exemption for 14 days -
- (a) Laos
- (b) Vietnam
- (c) Philippines
- (d) Cambodia
- (e) Indonesia
To apply for package tour visa (EVT), please send an email to email@example.com with your tour package or tour services you've booked with us.