Get to know our team
Oway is seeking a User Interface and Experience (UI/UX) Designer within a team that is responsible for mobile application, web application and web services. In this position the ideal candidate will work within a fast-paced and challenging environment to design applications in responsive website and mobile. UX/UI designer needs to be competent in all of facets of the design process, and exceptionally talented and skilled in Interaction and Information Architecture Design.
This position is geared towards a creative, logical, and self-driven person who has a strong believe in the power of user experience of software and mobile application. He/She will be working closely with engineers, designers and product managers to understand the requirement and project flows.
- 2+ years applied experience in user interface and experience design
- Demonstrable understanding of visual and user interface design
- Proficiency with UI design tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, Mockplus, Sketch, InDesign, Fireworks and other design tools
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- Experience communicating design to an Engineering team
- Critical eye for attention to detail and pixel perfection
- Strong sense of composition, typography and color
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Willingness to express opinions on design direction
- Experience leading user testing feedback sessions
- Strong understanding of user experience workflows and interaction design
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
Bachelor's degree or higher in Graphic & Web Design, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.