Software QA Automation Engineer
Get to know our team
Oway is seeking a within a team that responsible for desktop and mobile applications. In this position the ideal candidate will work within a fast-paced and challenging environment to keep the software quality under control.
This unique individual will be our gatekeeper of Oway software products. This position is geared towards a creative, logical, and self-driven person who can provide a technical vision and is comfortable working without a safety net. High standards for quality, attention to detail and responsibility are key attributes of this position.
This role is for programmers who can think out of the box and is enthused on providing the best products to our customers. This individual will use their coding skill and automate test cases using Selenium, PHP Unit and the like. If you have a passion to test, we can guide you to become a great tester. Come join our fun engineering team.
- Implement and Maintain test codebase for our applications
- Provide support by assisting with troubleshooting and problem solving for any issues related to development, testing, and in both sandbox/live environment
- Be accountable on an on-call basis to respond to pending issues or problems arising during non-business hours and provide support and response.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with team members to get the job done as soon as possible
- Must have some coding experience in PHP unit test code and Selenium
- Required at least 2 years of software programming
- Must have a passion to find errors in software look and feel and the flow
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team in both Myanmar and English
- Creative thinking skill is the key to success in this team
- Great to have someone who is passionate about technology
- Experience in software testing is a plus
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.