Senior Front-End Web Developer
Get to know our team
Oway is seeking a Senior Front-End Web Developer within a team that is responsible for web application and web services. In this position the ideal candidate will work within a fast-paced and challenging environment to design applications in responsive website and mobile version.
This position is geared towards a creative, logical, and self-driven person who has a strong believe in the power of user interface experience. He/She will work closely with User Experience Designers, web developer and other design specialists. Their job is to make sure that every page and every step a user will experience in their interaction with the finished product will conform to the overall vision created by UX designers.
- Must have at least 3 years of professional experience in front-end web design and development.
- Experience in Responsive Web Design, Cross-Browser Development, HTML Email Template required.
- Knowledge of writing HTML codes in PHP frameworks (Laravel etc...)
- Be familiar with the web and design concept (SEO, Color, Space, Typography, Icons, Photoshop, etc...).
- Familiar with GitHub (version control system).
- Up to date the latest web designs and must be willing to learn new technologies.
- Attention to visual details and up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and prioritize in an environment with changing demands
- Review codes for errors and able to suggest unique code usage before publish.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- A team player with good personal skills and most importantly, enjoys working together as a team.
Bachelor's degree or higher in Web Design & Development, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.