Ruby on Rails Software Developer
01 August 2018
Get to know our team
Oway is seeking a Ruby on Rails Software Developer within a growing team that is responsible for desktop and mobile applications. In this position the ideal candidate will work within a fast-paced and challenging environment to organize and design structure of Ruby on Rails code.
This position is geared towards an experience, logical and self-driven person who can provide a technical vision and is comfortable working without a safety net. High standards for quality, attention to detail and responsibility are key attributes of this position.
- Implement and Maintain Ruby on Rails related codebase for our applications
- Provide support by assisting with troubleshooting and problem solving for any issues related to development, testing, and in both sandbox/live code and server
- Write clean and high performing code and take responsibility of own project
- Improve the security and architecture of the system
- Be accountable on an on-call basis to respond to pending issues or problems arising during non-business hours and provide support and response.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with team members to get the job done as soon as possible
- Comfortable working with Git or similar version control system.
- Must have a working knowledge of some design patterns/architecture and be able to guide team toward clean and secured coding architecture
- Must understand and experience on the foundation of computer science such as data structure, algorithms and underlay architecture
- Have experience in performance benchmarking
- Must be in touch with current technology trend
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.