Front-End Developer / UI Engineer [1 Post]
Get to know our team
Oway is seeking a Front-End Web Developer within a team that is responsible for web application and web services. In this position the ideal candidate will work within a fast-paced and challenging environment to design applications in responsive website and mobile version.
This position is geared towards a creative, logical, and self-driven person who has a strong believe in the power of user interface experience. He/She will work closely with User Experience Designers, web developer and other design specialists. Their job is to make sure that every page and every step a user will experience in their interaction with the finished product will conform to the overall vision created by UX designers.
- Develop highly interactive and robust user-facing features across desktop and mobile web platforms
- Work with talented designers to turn UI/UX concepts into reality while ensuring technical feasibility
- Must have at least 1 year of professional experience in Front-End web development
- Building the most efficient platform for on-demand Oway travel, technical stack (ES6, React + Redux and Webpack)
- Familiar with RESTful API
- Proficient in React, knowledge of a modern React stack
- Understanding of mobile development best practices (e.g. responsive design etc.)
- Familiar with Git
- Up to date the latest web designs and must be willing to learn new technologies
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and prioritize in an environment with changing demands
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- A team player with good personal skills and most importantly, enjoys working together as a team
Bachelor's degree or higher in Web Design & Development, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
How to apply
Interested candidate may submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.