Financial Analyst [1 Post]
Get to know our team
Oway is the leading travel company in Myanmar offering a wide range of on- and offline distribution solutions for the industry as we well as comprehensive services for business travelers and consumers. Oway operates oway.com.mm, Myanmar’s first one-stop online travel portal, offering the largest inventory of hotels, flights, cars, buses and tours, with multiple secure payment options for local and international travelers.
We are seeking dynamic and academic individual for Financial Analyst position which is to assist with our fund-raising efforts and relationship with existing shareholders.
A typical day would include:
- Developing and updating the company’s financial model and valuation
- Consolidate financial projections for the development of both short-term and long-term planning
- Provide variance analysis for financial results as compared to prior year, budget, forecast and guidance
- Creating investor presentations and putting together a fund-raising data room
- Conducting market research on industry trends and competitors
- Responding to queries from existing shareholders and potential investors
- Liaising closely with company’s top management on business strategy updates
This job might be for you if:
- You pay close attention to detail and are meticulous in your work
- You have worked on similar projects in your previous assignments
- You have at least 1 year experience on being involved with fund raising, scenario analysis and valuation business case workings
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and high efficiency in Excel
- You enjoy being connected to fund-raising news and the investment community
- You have an aptitude for commerce and numbers
- You are a self-starter and can work with minimal supervision
- You have excellent written English capability
How to apply
Interested candidate may submit your application to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.