Get to know our team
Oway is seeking a passionate and reliable Android developer within a team that is responsible for creating best quality software products. In this position the ideal candidate will work within a fast-paced and challenging environment to develop applications in Android.
This position is geared towards a creative, logical, and self-driven person who can provide a technical vision and is comfortable working without a safety net. High standards for quality, attention to detail and responsibility are key attributes of this position.
- Implement and Maintain clean and high performing code
- Provide support by assisting with troubleshooting and problem solving for any issues related to development, testing, and in both sandbox/live code and server
- Improve the security and architecture of the system
- Be accountable on an on-call basis to respond to pending issues or problems arising during non-business hours and provide support and response.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with team members to get the job done as soon as possible
- At least 2-5 years of professional experience in writing native and hybrid Android apps.
- Must have at least 2 years of Java Programming experience with strong foundation
- Strong Knowledge of Web Service API, Json, XML, SOAP
- Ability to debug and solve general operational and technical issues.
- Experience in software development and supporting end users.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both Myanmar and English languages
Bachelor's degree or higher in Mobile Design and Development, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.